Tuesday 11 July 2017

"A MAN'S GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS!"

Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry).

It's been a blast.


Well, this is it. I'm hanging up this blogging lark. Not for ever, but at least a good long while. "Why" you ask? Well, I'm concentrating on my other creative endeavors for the time being. I'm probably going to see the remainder of the year out in some minor capacity; so expect a review of the new Planet of the Apes film (which I had the pleasure of seeing recently), and soon the new IT, possible The Dark Tower. But after that the lines of communication are going to close.



See you on the other side of success, or not.

It's been fun.

Take care you all.

Paul Michael Carlisle.


"Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash, and Captain Dallas - are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off..."
Ellen Ripley (Alien)


No comments:

Post a Comment