Sunday 3 March 2013

"GIZMO CACA!"

*Stripe (Gremlins).


Is it me, or are the Gremlins in Gremlins 2 bigger than the Gremlins in the first film?

That's my question- feel free to submit visual proof with your answers (if any are forthcoming).


...I realise the Gremlins are textured and colored quite differently from film to film. Despite thinking the first is a much better film (darker, edgier, funnier) I actually prefer the way they look in the sequel.

I heard they are rebooting the Gremlins franchise, but I have no idea what (if anything) will actually come of it. Watch this space.



On a final note. I watched Gremlins 2 for the first time in about 10 years yesterday, and was amazed to see Hulk Hogan. Does anybody else remember that, or was I suffering some form of contact-high?


No comments:

Post a Comment